DEPARTMENT: Ameria CJSC, Management Advisory Services
JOB TITLE: Junior Consultant
- Full time position, permanent employment;
- Competitive package of benefits
- Career growth and development opportunities
START DATE: immediately
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Company is looking for motivated, self-driven young professionals to join Ameria's team. This role offers opportunities to gain exposure to consulting, analysis and researching.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Elaboration of Business plans and Feasibility studies
- Elaboration of Financial models
- Conducting Industry & sector desk researches
- Participation in special consulting assignments (HR management consulting, Due Diligence, etc.) under the supervision of senior consultant
- Professional support other team members in daily work
- Higher professional education, preferably in economics, business administration, finance or other related fields
- Basic Knowledge of Business Plan Elaboration and Feasibility Studies
- Basic skills of doing Industry & sector desk researches
- General knowledge of financial modeling
- Excellent knowledge of Contemporary Micro and Macroeconomic models
- Minimum 6 months of work experience in business consulting sector is a plus,
- Computer literate with practical experience with MS office package;
- Basic skills and knowledge on SPSS statistical package is a plus
- Reporting skills
- Strategic thinking, integrity, results orientation
- Fluency in Armenian, English and Russian languages
- Fluency in French is a plus
- Sound judgment, analytical skills, flexibility
- High self-organizational skills and sense of responsibility, accuracy, integrity and commitment;
- Hands-on person, ability to work under pressure;
- High communication, presentation and networking skills, teamwork abilities;
REMUNERATION: ranging from AMD 100,000 to 2,000,000, according to the “S” grade of the company’s remuneration scheme.
Application procedure: To apply for this position, please submit the attached application form together with CV addressing relevant qualifications, experience and contact information for professional references to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please indicate the position title in the subject field of your message.
Only short listed candidates will be notified for the interview.
Opening date: July 04, 2012
Closing date: July 19, 2012