Availability of transparent and predictable judiciary system is one of the most important preconditions for business development, attraction of foreign investments and overall development of the country. Development of judiciary system is always a priority for the country development and active involvement of civil society is substantial for the development of judiciary sector.
Involvement of consulting companies in judiciary reforms brings added value to the process and Ameria is one of the main consulting companies that supports to the implementation of reforms in judiciary.
We implemented a number of projects aimed at:
- Design and Introduction of Performance Evaluation Systems,
- Court Monitoring Systems,
- Design of Strategies and Action Plans,
- Institutional Capacity Building,
- Development of Special IT Solutions for Court Management, etc.